U.S. Passport Acceptance Facility
U.S. Passport Acceptance Officer Kenneth McCann
Monday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Northfield Municipal Building
51 South Main Street
Northfield, Vermont 05663
Please contact U.S. Passport Acceptance Officer Kenneth McCann to make an appointment.
To apply for a U.S. Passport Book and/or U.S. Passport Card at this acceptance facility, the following items are required:
1. Completed (but unsigned) Form DS-11. (See link below to download).
2. New 2” x 2” color photograph.
3. Certified birth certificate, expired U.S. Passport, or other proof of U.S. citizenship.
4. Valid Vermont driver’s license, Vermont identification card, military ID, or expired U.S. Passport. Out-of-state driver’s licenses only will be accepted with second photo ID (i.e., student identification card, etc.).
5. Two (2) separate payments (check or money order) made out to: (1) U.S. Department of State and (2) Town of Northfield. Fees vary based upon the service(s) requested, i.e., expedited processing, etc. Please click here to view a current fee schedule.
Additional information and/or forms may be required depending upon additional services requested and/or the age of the applicant(s). To download required forms and for official information on passports and international travel, please click this link: